This week we are going to be following White Rose planning for maths. We might find we have done some of the work before, but that is ok, it will help us revise.
Year 1 - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/
Year 2 - https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-2/
Please start on week 1, Day 1 on Monday and write the answers in your maths book. Make sure you are still working on your presentation (mums and dads you can send me a picture of their work if you wish) I will be giving gold stars out to those who I can see have really tried to make their work neat!
There are also answers so either a parent can check your work, or you can check the answers. Please let me know via email or comment below so I know how you have got on.
Phonics – please follow the below link, this will give you the pack you need for the week. You only need to go through the powerpoint. (if this doesn’t work let me know)
Phase 4 – https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/tf-l-201-consonant-blends-level-4-week-4-weekly-lesson-pack
Phase 5 – https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/ue-saying-yoo-and-oo-level-5-week-12-weekly-lesson-pack-t-l-527552
Phase 6 - https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t-l-527336-adding-ed-and-er-to-words-ending-in-e-level-6-week-12-weekly-lesson-pack
Literacy - https://www.literacyshed.com/onceinalifetime.html
This week we are going to watch a short film called ‘Once In A Lifetime’. (All work to be completed in your books)
Day 1 – watch the film
- Yr1 draw four pictures in your book sequencing the short film.
- Yr2 write a description on what happened in the film. You can draw a picture at the bottom of your favourite part once finished.
Day2 – Watch the film again and discuss your favourite animal!
- Yr 1 write a list of adjectives to describe your favourite animal from the short film.
- Yr 2 write sentences about your favourite animal using adjectives.
- Yr 1 write and expanded noun phrase (a sentence that contains a noun and an adjective to describe the noun)
- Yr 2 to write an expanded noun phrase, using a conjunction to add more detail
- Yr 1 write 2 sentences that describe how your animal moves (example – I swim through the oceans. I retreat into my safe shell)
- Yr 2 write a list of ways that your animal moves using adjectives to describe how they move.
- Yr 1/2 write a short story about your animal using everything you have learnt from the week. Don’t forget to put in your capital letters and full stops.
Topic – draw a picture of a flower from your garden or that you have seen.